Playful Midnight Black Puppy Private Breeder2 months ago - Dogs for sale - London - 132 views
Ready to leave Now
Pets Date of birth 2021/06/17
Has the pet been Neutered? No
Is the Pet Microchipped? Yes
Are the vaccinations up to date? No
Is the Dog KC registered? No
DescriptionI bought Lola a few days ago but my cat is old and doesn't get along with her. She's a beautiful puppy with a playful and loving temperament. I really wish I didn't have to let her go but I want both of the animals to be comfortable in their homes so I think it's for the best unfortunately. She is microchipped and been flead and wormed since two weeks old. Her mum is a beautiful cockapoo and her dad is a show dog, miniature poodle. 200 deposit
Puppy Buying Guide:
Adding a pet to your home can be very rewarding , A dog is a very big commitment.You should never buy a dog just because you feel sorry for them.
- Please consider adopting a rescue dog.
- Do your research and find out more about the breed of the dog you like.
- NEVER make the decision to get your new pet on a whim.
- Make a list of questions to ask by email or phone before you visit .
- Always Visit the home to purchase a dog.
- Never transfer the full amount of money before seeing the dog.
- Never transfer money to Money Gram or Western union as you cannot trace it after it's been sent.
- Pedigree certificates are not a guarantee for the health condition of a dog.
- Kennel Club Pedigree papers should have the breeder's name on the certificate.
- NEVER pay for a KC registered dog if they don't have the certificates to take at the time of purchasing your dog.
- When you visit the seller make a note of the surroundings eg a house or farm etc.
- Never go alone or carry cash. If you are happy to buy your new dog ask to make a bank transfer or visit a cash machine.
- A good breeder will want to know about you and your home.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until they are at least 8 weeks old.
- If you are purchasing a puppy you should be able to see the mother.
- Never buy a puppy that has not got a health letter from a vet.
- know what type of food the puppy is used to and how much and often they are fed.
- Ask about the puppies worming program and note when its due again.
- A puppy should be very friendly and responsive, if not it could be a sign of being unwell.
- Always get a full receipt for your dog purchase .
- IMPORTANT if in doubt politely walk away and tell us and your local authority.