Kc reg bichon frise Licensed Breeder2 months ago - Stud Dogs - Preston - 126 views
Pets Date of birth 2022/03/19
Is the Dog KC registered? Yes
Are the vaccinations up to date? Yes
DescriptionFreddie is a full k.c reg Bichon Frise stud dog. He has father a few pups all ready. Eye tested, wormed. But all females most come in a healthy condition and on or older then age of 18 months. Freddie is from a top line of Bichon Frise breed. The stud fee is for 2 matings. Matings are only counted if they tie together. if the mating is proved un successful then a mating with be done 6 months after when the female comes back into season. Freddie so far as never missed on a mating yet. Freddie is a very friendly dog and is very good with children. he loves his walks and he goes to dog show too. I will make sure all females are healthy before the first mating takes place i will refuse un healthy or too old or too young. Freddie does not suffer from tear staining around the eyes. has very pigmentation on foot pads and his noise pictured is Freddie and of one for his pups he has father.
Puppy Buying Guide:
Adding a pet to your home can be very rewarding , A dog is a very big commitment.You should never buy a dog just because you feel sorry for them.
- Please consider adopting a rescue dog.
- Do your research and find out more about the breed of the dog you like.
- NEVER make the decision to get your new pet on a whim.
- Make a list of questions to ask by email or phone before you visit .
- Always Visit the home to purchase a dog.
- Never transfer the full amount of money before seeing the dog.
- Never transfer money to Money Gram or Western union as you cannot trace it after it's been sent.
- Pedigree certificates are not a guarantee for the health condition of a dog.
- Kennel Club Pedigree papers should have the breeder's name on the certificate.
- NEVER pay for a KC registered dog if they don't have the certificates to take at the time of purchasing your dog.
- When you visit the seller make a note of the surroundings eg a house or farm etc.
- Never go alone or carry cash. If you are happy to buy your new dog ask to make a bank transfer or visit a cash machine.
- A good breeder will want to know about you and your home.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until they are at least 8 weeks old.
- If you are purchasing a puppy you should be able to see the mother.
- Never buy a puppy that has not got a health letter from a vet.
- know what type of food the puppy is used to and how much and often they are fed.
- Ask about the puppies worming program and note when its due again.
- A puppy should be very friendly and responsive, if not it could be a sign of being unwell.
- Always get a full receipt for your dog purchase .
- IMPORTANT if in doubt politely walk away and tell us and your local authority.