Beautiful Red KC Registered Chow Chow puppies Private Breeder9 months ago - Dogs for sale - Wisbech - 527 views
Ready to leave In 3 Weeks
Pets Date of birth 2020/12/15
Has the pet been Neutered? No
Is the Pet Microchipped? Yes
Are the vaccinations up to date? Yes
Is the Dog KC registered? Yes
DescriptionMy Stunning Chow Chow Annie has given birth naturally to 4 Beautiful Red babies born on the 15th December 2020. 3 males and 1 female.
These pups are inundated with love and attention and are being raised in our family home and around my 3 children.
Mum (Annie) is a red Chow, KC Registered, with champion bloodlines and 5 generation certificate is available to view upon viewings. She is 4 years old and has been with us since she was 4 months old, no health issues and the most loyal, content and well behaved girl we've ever had.
Dad (Chewie) is a cream Chow, KC Registered, equally as stunning, I have attached photos.
Pups are KC Registered and will be vet health checked, microchipped, they will have had their first vaccinations, and will be up to date with flea and worming treatments.
Pups will be ready to leave mum on February 9th, viewings are welcome.
Puppy Buying Guide:
Adding a pet to your home can be very rewarding , A dog is a very big commitment.You should never buy a dog just because you feel sorry for them.
- Please consider adopting a rescue dog.
- Do your research and find out more about the breed of the dog you like.
- NEVER make the decision to get your new pet on a whim.
- Make a list of questions to ask by email or phone before you visit .
- Always Visit the home to purchase a dog.
- Never transfer the full amount of money before seeing the dog.
- Never transfer money to Money Gram or Western union as you cannot trace it after it's been sent.
- Pedigree certificates are not a guarantee for the health condition of a dog.
- Kennel Club Pedigree papers should have the breeder's name on the certificate.
- NEVER pay for a KC registered dog if they don't have the certificates to take at the time of purchasing your dog.
- When you visit the seller make a note of the surroundings eg a house or farm etc.
- Never go alone or carry cash. If you are happy to buy your new dog ask to make a bank transfer or visit a cash machine.
- A good breeder will want to know about you and your home.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until they are at least 8 weeks old.
- If you are purchasing a puppy you should be able to see the mother.
- Never buy a puppy that has not got a health letter from a vet.
- know what type of food the puppy is used to and how much and often they are fed.
- Ask about the puppies worming program and note when its due again.
- A puppy should be very friendly and responsive, if not it could be a sign of being unwell.
- Always get a full receipt for your dog purchase .
- IMPORTANT if in doubt politely walk away and tell us and your local authority.