Beautiful F1 Cavapoo Red puppies Private Breeder1 year ago - Dogs for sale - Chorley - 835 views
Ready to leave Now
Pets Date of birth 06/09/2020
Has the pet been Neutered? No
Is the Pet Microchipped? Yes
Are the vaccinations up to date? Yes
Is the Dog KC registered? No
Description***READY TO LEAVE NOW TO GOOD HOMES ***
3 girls and 2 boys available
Beautiful F1 Cavapoo Red puppies born on the 6th sept 2020.
These stunning puppies have been raised in a family environment with other dogs.
These puppies have received an excellent start in life.
They have had a lots of attention and are very friendly and loving.
Mum is a Blenheim coloured Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Dad is a Miniture red KC reg toy poodle.
*The puppies have had a full clear vet check.
*1st vaccination with card.
*Flead and wormed with Advocate
They make excellent pets as they are hypoallergenic, aswell as being intelligent and curious dogs who learn quickly and are highly trainable.
Please feel free to call me to come and see them.
Puppy Buying Guide:
Adding a pet to your home can be very rewarding , A dog is a very big commitment.You should never buy a dog just because you feel sorry for them.
- Please consider adopting a rescue dog.
- Do your research and find out more about the breed of the dog you like.
- NEVER make the decision to get your new pet on a whim.
- Make a list of questions to ask by email or phone before you visit .
- Always Visit the home to purchase a dog.
- Never transfer the full amount of money before seeing the dog.
- Never transfer money to Money Gram or Western union as you cannot trace it after it's been sent.
- Pedigree certificates are not a guarantee for the health condition of a dog.
- Kennel Club Pedigree papers should have the breeder's name on the certificate.
- NEVER pay for a KC registered dog if they don't have the certificates to take at the time of purchasing your dog.
- When you visit the seller make a note of the surroundings eg a house or farm etc.
- Never go alone or carry cash. If you are happy to buy your new dog ask to make a bank transfer or visit a cash machine.
- A good breeder will want to know about you and your home.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until they are at least 8 weeks old.
- If you are purchasing a puppy you should be able to see the mother.
- Never buy a puppy that has not got a health letter from a vet.
- know what type of food the puppy is used to and how much and often they are fed.
- Ask about the puppies worming program and note when its due again.
- A puppy should be very friendly and responsive, if not it could be a sign of being unwell.
- Always get a full receipt for your dog purchase .
- IMPORTANT if in doubt politely walk away and tell us and your local authority.