Beautiful blue Kc French bulldog pups Private Breeder1 month ago - Dogs for sale - Dudley - 158 views
Ready to leave Now
Pets Date of birth 2021/06/19
Has the pet been Neutered? No
Is the Pet Microchipped? Yes
Are the vaccinations up to date? Yes
Is the Dog KC registered? Yes
DescriptionStunning Kc blue French bulldog pups!
Pure Quality The Best In The Southwest!!
Mum & dad fully health tested
With Shark bloodlines
Outstanding quality litter of KC REG French bulldogs, both parents fully health tested, puppies were born naturally, these puppies will be a quality addition to your family,
mum is blue in colour and joy to live with.
Dad is blue fawn colour they both have a calm loving nature, These puppies have lots of wrinkles, just like parents they have been raised in my home by my wife and I not outside in a shed. They have been given the best start in life possible, and have been put on a worming program since birth.
These stunning babies have been lovingly raised in our front room were absolutely no expense has been spared...they are very fit and healthy with large nostrils have been vet checked already! They have been brought up around other dogs and children and are already being puppy pad trained... They will be micro chipped, and have full KC papers
The pictures don't do these puppies justice
Viewing is a must!
Only 5 star forever homes please... Whatsapp me on 07441416482 for more details, pictures and videos.
Puppy Buying Guide:
Adding a pet to your home can be very rewarding , A dog is a very big commitment.You should never buy a dog just because you feel sorry for them.
- Please consider adopting a rescue dog.
- Do your research and find out more about the breed of the dog you like.
- NEVER make the decision to get your new pet on a whim.
- Make a list of questions to ask by email or phone before you visit .
- Always Visit the home to purchase a dog.
- Never transfer the full amount of money before seeing the dog.
- Never transfer money to Money Gram or Western union as you cannot trace it after it's been sent.
- Pedigree certificates are not a guarantee for the health condition of a dog.
- Kennel Club Pedigree papers should have the breeder's name on the certificate.
- NEVER pay for a KC registered dog if they don't have the certificates to take at the time of purchasing your dog.
- When you visit the seller make a note of the surroundings eg a house or farm etc.
- Never go alone or carry cash. If you are happy to buy your new dog ask to make a bank transfer or visit a cash machine.
- A good breeder will want to know about you and your home.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until they are at least 8 weeks old.
- If you are purchasing a puppy you should be able to see the mother.
- Never buy a puppy that has not got a health letter from a vet.
- know what type of food the puppy is used to and how much and often they are fed.
- Ask about the puppies worming program and note when its due again.
- A puppy should be very friendly and responsive, if not it could be a sign of being unwell.
- Always get a full receipt for your dog purchase .
- IMPORTANT if in doubt politely walk away and tell us and your local authority.