***** FAUSTINIS TK,S QUANTOM OF SOLACE Private Breeder9 months ago - Stud Dogs - Preston - 445 views
Pets Date of birth 2019/09/29
Is the Dog KC registered? Yes
Are the vaccinations up to date? Yes
DescriptionFAUSTINI HAVE OUT TO STUD FOR A SHORT PERIOD OUR SERBIAN IMPORT FROM TOP KENNEL TK,S ROTTWEILERS!!
TK,S ROTTWEILERS ARE ONE OF THE BEST EUROPEAN ROTTWEILER KENNELS PRODUCING TOP QUALITY DOGS FOR SHOW AND BREEDING!
SIRE IS THE FAMOUS TK,S NEW YOORKER!! WHO HAS WON NUMEROUS TITLES ALL AROUND EUROUPE!
DAM IS GRACE FROM ROYAL BREED WHO ALSO HAS MANY SHOW TITLES!
THEIR ARE TO MANY CHAMPIONS IN PEDIGREE TO LIST!
OUR STUD OAKLEY MORE IMPORTANTLY IS ONE OF THE FAMILY AND HAS THE PERFECT TEMPERAMENT AND PERSONALITY AND IS VERY LOVING AND FRIENDLY WITH A LOVELY PERSONALITY!
HE HAS BEEN PROVEN ON ONE OF OUR BITCHES AND A COUPLE OF CUSTOMERS NOW AND WILL BE UP FOR STUD FOR A SHORT TIME!
HES BEEN HIP AND ELBOW SCORED AND AWAITING JLPP RESULTS BUT SHOULD HEREDITARY CLEAR AS BOTH PARENTS ARE CLEAR!!
HE IS VERY WELL BUILT AND IN PROPORTION AND A GENTLE GIANT ESPECIALLY AROUND OUR CHILDREN AND OTHER DOGS AND HORSES ECT!
PROGESTERONE TESTING AVAILABLE
TEXT OR CALL FOR MORE INFO!
Puppy Buying Guide:
Adding a pet to your home can be very rewarding , A dog is a very big commitment.You should never buy a dog just because you feel sorry for them.
- Please consider adopting a rescue dog.
- Do your research and find out more about the breed of the dog you like.
- NEVER make the decision to get your new pet on a whim.
- Make a list of questions to ask by email or phone before you visit .
- Always Visit the home to purchase a dog.
- Never transfer the full amount of money before seeing the dog.
- Never transfer money to Money Gram or Western union as you cannot trace it after it's been sent.
- Pedigree certificates are not a guarantee for the health condition of a dog.
- Kennel Club Pedigree papers should have the breeder's name on the certificate.
- NEVER pay for a KC registered dog if they don't have the certificates to take at the time of purchasing your dog.
- When you visit the seller make a note of the surroundings eg a house or farm etc.
- Never go alone or carry cash. If you are happy to buy your new dog ask to make a bank transfer or visit a cash machine.
- A good breeder will want to know about you and your home.
- Puppies should not leave their mother until they are at least 8 weeks old.
- If you are purchasing a puppy you should be able to see the mother.
- Never buy a puppy that has not got a health letter from a vet.
- know what type of food the puppy is used to and how much and often they are fed.
- Ask about the puppies worming program and note when its due again.
- A puppy should be very friendly and responsive, if not it could be a sign of being unwell.
- Always get a full receipt for your dog purchase .
- IMPORTANT if in doubt politely walk away and tell us and your local authority.